The beach gate at Town Neck opens Memorial Day Weekend!!!
Visiting for the Day or Week? Daily and Weekly passes can be purchased at the Beach Gate.
There are two saltwater and three freshwater beaches in Sandwich. Beach stickers can be purchased annually at:
Tax Collector's Office
Town Hall Annex
145 Main Street
Sandwich, MA 02563
Stickers can also be purchased online.
Contact the Town's Recreation Director at (508) 888-4361 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Fees - Town of Sandwich Resident
- First Vehicle: $35 each (all Sandwich beaches plus Sandy Neck)
- Second Vehicle: $20 each (must be registered at same address as first vehicle)
- Third Vehicle: $35 each (must be registered at same address as first vehicle)
2018 Fees - Non-Resident
- All Town of Sandwich beaches: $105 (does not include Sandy Neck)
- Ryder Conservation Area Only: $70 (can be purchased at the gate)
2018 Daily & Weekly Rates to be purchased at Beach Gate
- Daily Rate: $15 (excluding Sandy Neck)
- Weekly Pass: $50 (excluding Sandy Neck; can be purchased at the gates)
- Town Neck Beach/Boardwalk: Town Neck Road to Wood Avenue.
- East Sandwich Beach: Ploughed Neck Road to North Shore Boulevard.
- Sandy Neck Beach (Sandwich Residents Only): This beach is located in the Town of Barnstable. Route 6A to Sandy Neck Road. Four-wheel drive permits are available through the Gatehouse at Sandy Neck Beach (508-362-8300) or through the Barnstable Department of Natural Resources (508-790-6272).
Fresh Water Beaches
- Snake Pond Beach: Route 130 to Snake Pond Road
- Wakeby Lake/Ryder Conservation: Cotuit Road to South Sandwich Road
- Peters Pond Property/Oakcrest Cove: 34 Quaker Meetinghouse Road
Do you have questions about a town beach? Please call the Town's Recreation Director at 508-888-4361.