Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The following measures have been established to ensure the safety of our election workers and the voting public:
• Health screening for election workers – health & temperature check, voluntary serology testing
• PPE supplied to poll workers to include face masks and gloves
• Public Safety detail officers will wear either surgical mask or N95 masks and gloves
• All polling places will have doors and windows open for air movement
• Social distancing markings and barriers installed to guide voters
• Election workers will be trained in hygiene, sanitation and social distancing procedures
• Hand Sanitizer provided upon entrance and exit
• Facilities staff will routinely sanitize polling locations and booths
• Plexi-glass barriers will be placed on tables to separate poll workers and voters
• Voting booths will be at least 6 feet apart
• Single use pencils will be provided
• Voters are strongly urged to wear cloth face coverings to the polling place
You can help! Please continue your good hygiene practices, wash your hands, keep your hands away from your face, wear a mask and be respectful courteous and caring for your fellow voters and election workers. If you do plan to VOTE on Tuesday we will look forward to safely and courteously supporting your right to vote.