News Flash

1 Town Home News

Posted on: November 16, 2018

Reporting Unplowed Roads, Drainage or Tree Problems


With winter coming, are you wondering what the most efficient method is to report an unplowed road following a storm or to report potholes, drainage or tree problems?

Report an unplowed road in Sandwich, after an event totaling three or more inches of snow, using the Town's SeeClickFix program (also known as CommonwealthConnect).  If you haven't already done so, please create a free account by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the upper right hand corner.  Then, you'll be able to report unplowed roads directly to the dispatchers at the Department of Public Works (DPW), and you will later get follow-up information sent back directly to you from the DPW.  This tool has just recently been updated to also allow reporting potholes, drainage and tree problems.

We've found this tool to be very effective...and we hope that you do too!

Thank you!

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in 1 Town Home News

ATM Warrant Image

Town News

Posted on: December 26, 2017
Logo - small

Protecting Sandwich’s Water Resources

Posted on: September 20, 2018
DLS Short Term Rentals

New Short Term Rentals Tax - FAQ's

Posted on: February 1, 2019
2017 cover

2017 Annual Town Report

Posted on: May 18, 2018