- The first and third Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
- Human Services Building
270 Quaker Meetinghouse Road
Upstairs Meeting Room
Sandwich, MA 02537
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Board is elected for three-year terms and consists of seven regular members.
The Planning Board is an elected board, responsible for administering Town By-Laws. It decides on a case by case basis requests for Approval Not Required Plans, Subdivision Plans, Scenic Road Permits and several types of Special Permits.
The point of contact for the Planning Board is the Director of Planning and Development at 508-833-8001.
- Form A, App for endorsement (PB) with Instructions
- App for Approval of Preliminary Plan (PB) with instructions
- App for Approval of Definitive Plan (PB)
- Modification of Definitive Plan (PB) with Instructions
- App for Rescission of Definitive Plan with Instructions
- App for Affordable Housing Special Permit with Instructions
- App for Wireless Telecommunications special permit with Instructions
- Scenic Road application with instructions
- Special Permit Application (PB) with Instructions
- Special Permit Amendment Application (PB) with Instructions
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Special Permit Regulations
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Application (PB) with instructions
- PB Submission Policy and Regulations
- Application Fee Schedule
- App for Form E Covenant (PB)
- App for Cottage Colony Conversion (PB) with instructions
- App for Large Scale Mounted Solar (PB) with Instructions