The Town of Sandwich is a member of the Barnstable District Department of Veterans Services.
Veterans Agents assist Sandwich veterans and their families in:
- Advising veterans of community resources
- Applying for federal benefits and financial and medical assistance
- Arrangement of transportation to VA facilities
- Providing housing information
- Visits to home-bound veterans and those in hospitals and nursing homes
The District maintains six office locations on Cape Cod serving fifteen towns and a veterans’ population of more than 25,000. The Veterans Service Officer for Sandwich, James Crockett, also maintains office hours in Sandwich at the Human Services on Thursdays from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Main Office Contact Information
You can contact Director Edward Merigan at the main office:
66 Falmouth Road
Hyannis, MA 02601