- Brush and demolition material
- Commercial Waste:
- Waste from rented properties collected by a landlord, their letting agent or trash contractor.
- Waste collected from a residential property by a commercial organization in exchange for payment.
- Waste from a residential property brought to the Transfer Station by anyone other than the sticker holder(s) of the household.
- Waste from home-based business activities such as accountancy, consulting, day care, hairdressing, etc.
- Hazardous waste
Note: Periodic collection days for household hazardous waste products occur annually through the Spring to Fall months. Visit Cape Cod Cooperative Extension for more information, including locations, dates and times.